IT Business Systems & Application Support Analyst (Apprenticeship)
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Are you looking to turn your passion for IT into a career? John Clark Motor Group have a fantastic opportunity to join our IT team providing business systems support and assistance to staff and end users. This role involves troubleshooting, resolving software issues, and ensuring the smooth operation of IT Business Systems within our group.
Responsibilities as IT Business Systems | Application Support Analyst (Apprenticeship)
- User Support:
- Provide timely and effective IT Business Systems Application support to colleagues.
- Devise solutions and provide help to support colleagues using business software.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any software and system or process issues.
- Assist with the setup and configuration of business software and systems.
- Administer user accounts and maintain security permissions.
- Helpdesk Operations:
- Receive, log, and prioritise support requests using the ServiceDesk ticketing system.
- Ensure all support requests are handled within established service level agreements (SLAs).
- Escalate issues to higher-level support teams when necessary.
- System Maintenance:
- Perform routine maintenance tasks, such as software updates, patches, and system backups.
- Monitor system performance and take proactive steps to avoid potential issues.
- Create documentation and maintain a knowledge base using best practice.
- Provide basic training on business systems and procedures.
Skills Required as IT Business Systems | Application Support Analyst (Apprenticeship)
- Keen to learn new technologies
- An understanding of IT systems and supporting infrastructure
- Good work ethic
- Strong customer service skills. Personal qualities
- Logical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- Fantastic Attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to new tasks easily.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you have the opportunity to earn an excellent salary, plus lots of fantastic benefits.
- Preferential rates on vehicle parts purchases and servicing.
- Industry leading discounted Employee Car Scheme
- 30 Day Holiday (increases with length of service)
- Award winning In-house and manufacturer training
- Cycle to work scheme
- State of the arts dealership standards
- High earning potential through commission or bonus
- Company car
- Life assurance
- Group contributory pension scheme
- Careers development opportunities
So… What happens next?
Like the sound of this position? Once applied, our Recruitment Team will review your CV. If suitable, a member of the team will contact you to advise your CV has now been sent to the hiring manage.
Extra attention will be given to applications that include a cover letter stating three qualities that you can bring to the role.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK without Sponsorship. Verification of your Right to Work in the UK should be included with your application.