Bodyshop SMART Repairer Supervisor – Pentland Jaguar Land Rover Stirling
Are you good with people and have a 'can do' attitude? This could be the opportunity for you! John Clark Motor Group are seeking a pro-active, customer focused Bodyshop SMART Repairer Supervisor for our Bodyshop in Stirling, who will be responsible for running an extremely pro-active, busy Bodyshop.
This is a fantastic chance to join a leading Bodyshop within the Automotive Industry. The successful Bodyshop SMART Repairer Supervisor will have a previous working experience as a supervisor within a similar environment and will have strong leadership and communication skills.
We are looking for a Bodyshop SMART Repairer Supervisor who is a strong team player as you will be working closely with the productive staff and planning and prioritising the flow of work through the new Bodyshop.
Skills You Will Require as Bodyshop SMART Repairer Supervisor:
- Confident relationship builder with team and customers at all levels
- Ability to manage the team successfully
- Deliver first class service to achieve company objectives and targets
- Self-motivated, articulate and professionalBodyshop SMART Repairer Supervisor required Experience
- Experience of working with a franchise/s, Audatex estimating, and Bodyshop management systems is preferred.
- Previous experience within a supervisor role.
- Customer Service facing experience is essential.About JCMGThe John Clark Motor Group is a name synonymous with outstanding customer service, we are Scotland’s 2nd largest independently family owned motor dealer. We proudly represent a number ofinspirational brands, and have been trading for over 40 years, specializing in the sale of new and used vehicles from our 35 businesses across the East coast of Scotland. We strongly believe in investing in our people and provide specialist training and development opportunities to help our employees progress their future and careers. In addition to dedicated in-house training, we offer the chance to work with exceptional brands and products, in a dynamic environment where we continue to work together as a familyIn return for your hard work and dedication, you have the opportunity to earn an excellent salary, plus lots of fantastic benefits.
- Preferential rates on vehicle parts purchases and servicing.
- Industry leading discounted Employee Car Scheme
- 28 Day Holiday
- Award winning In-house and manufacturer training
- Cycle to work scheme
- State of the arts dealership standards
- High earning potential through commission or bonus
- Some roles offer company car
- Life assurance
- Group contributory pension scheme
- Careers development opportunities
If this sounds like you and you would love to be part of John Clark Motor Group then please APPLY now with an up to date copy of your CV. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK without Sponsorship. Verification of your Right to Work in the UK should be included with your application