Corporate & Fleet Business Development Manager – Pentland Land Rover Jaguar Edinburgh
Do you have what it takes to work in a competitive environment? Are you enthusiastic, confident and motivated to succeed?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work at Pentland Land Rover Jaguar Edinburgh. You will be part of a busy, talented and driven team where you will have the opportunity to take control of your future and career.
Corporate & Fleet Business Development Manager JOB PURPOSE:
- To achieve agreed sales targets for new cars to the local business market, within defined operating and financial guidelines.
- To contribute to the development of plans, policies and procedures as required ensuring the achievement of all sales tasks are completed smoothly and in a timely manner.
- To work to achieve personal objectives as agreed with the Retail Sales Manager.
RESPONSIBILITIES of Corporate & Fleet Business Development Manager:
- Prepare and use a planned sales presentation, designed to achieve maximum results from available sales opportunities. Including: customer greeting, qualifying, handling objections, product presentation and demonstrations, closing and delivery and finance.
- Maintain customer follow up and prospecting systems designed to create additional sales opportunities for repeat or new business. Furthermore, to contribute to achievement of maximum customer retention through the above and effective delivery and hand over of vehicles.
- Use a planned daily, weekly and monthly sales call programme
- Maintain a full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
- Handle all customer queries and complaints and ensure they are resolved to achieve customer and company requirements. Advise Retail Sales Manager where necessary and ensure appropriate action is taken in a timely manner.
- Provide reports as required on all Sales activities including follow-up, prospecting, sales presentations, new clients etc. to ensure accurate sales forecasts where possible.
- Maintain adequate records of all sales activities and personal expenses. Ensure the completion of all sale and financial paperwork accurately and in a timely manner to ensure the completion of sale in a satisfactory manner.
- Carry out accurate appraisals of all vehicles presented for part exchange using a systematic appraisal record including mechanical, electrical and all cosmetic features. Agree valuations with the Retail Sales Manager and complete satisfactory negotiations with potential customers to maximise sales. Carry out Car Data Check prior to delivery.
Corporate & Fleet Business Development Manager experienced required - If you’ve got it, we want it!
- Previous Corporate Sales Executive/Car Sales/Business Development experience is preferable (Sales Executive/Sales Advisor/Car Sales Executive/Business Development Executive/Corporate Sales Executive/Local Business Development Manager)
- Ability to construct and conclude transactions
- A confident, professional and articulate manner necessary to deal with clients
- You will be driven, motivated and passionate to develop new business in a competitive market
- Ability to provide product information with good presentation skillsAbout JCMGThe John Clark Motor Group is a name synonymous with outstanding customer service, we are Scotland’s 2nd largest independently family owned motor dealer. We proudly represent a number ofinspirational brands, and have been trading for over 40 years, specializing in the sale of new and used vehicles from our 35 businesses across the East coast of Scotland. We strongly believe in investing in our people and provide specialist training and development opportunities to help our employees progress their future and careers. In addition to dedicated in-house training, we offer the chance to work with exceptional brands and products, in a dynamic environment where we continue to work together as a family.Sound good? Keep on reading and apply today!What You Will Receive from Us!
- Preferential rates on vehicle parts purchases and servicing.
- Industry leading discounted Employee Car Scheme
- 28 Day Holiday
- Award winning In-house and manufacturer training
- Cycle to work scheme
- State of the arts dealership standards
- High earning potential through commission or bonus
- Some roles offer company car
- Life assurance
- Group contributory pension scheme
- Careers development opportunitiesSo… What happens next? Like the sound of this position? Once applied, our Recruitment Team will review your CV. If suitable, a member of the team will contact you to advise your CV has now been sent to the hiring manage. Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK without Sponsorship. Verification of your Right to Work in the UK should be included with your application.