Service & Parts Advisor (Dual Role)– Clark Commercials Edinburgh
Are you good with people and have a 'can do' attitude? This could be the opportunity for you! John Clark Edinburgh are seeking a pro-active, customer focused Service & Parts Advisor for our Clarks Commercials dealership, who will be part of a team of Service & Parts Advisors and be responsible for providing a proactive aftersales service to customers requesting to schedule their vehicles in for a service, maintenance, repair work or looking for parts for customers and trade.
Key Job Requirements as Service & Parts Advisor:
- Liaise with all relevant personnel to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Maximise workshop profit opportunities
- Achieve the customer satisfaction objectives and to ensure that the customer is dealt with professionally adhering to the manufacturer standards and dealership procedures
- Welcome all customers at the service reception in a warm, professional manner, and meet all their needs
- Agree service and repair instructions and book vehicle in to the workshop
- Accurately identify customer parts requirements
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of new or updates parts
- Remain aware of seasonal requirements and of parts needed in the event of a recall or special offer in the Parts Department
- Maintain parts stock and stock recordsSkills You Will Require as Service & Parts Advisor:
- Confident relationship builder with customers at all levels
- Ability to influence and advise customers on minor technical issues
- Deliver first class service to achieve company objectives and targets
- Self-motivated, articulate and professionalService & Parts Advisor required Experience
- Previous motor trade experience within service or parts is essential (Service Advisor/Customer Service Advisor/parts advisor)
- Worked with Visual Health check systems
- Customer Service facing experience is essential
- Previous upselling experience preferably over the telephoneAbout JCMGThe John Clark Motor Group is a name synonymous with outstanding customer service, we are Scotland’s 2nd largest independently family owned motor dealer. We proudly represent a number ofinspirational brands, and have been trading for over 40 years, specializing in the sale of new and used vehicles from our 35 businesses across the East coast of Scotland. We strongly believe in investing in our people and provide specialist training and development opportunities to help our employees progress their future and careers. In addition to dedicated in-house training, we offer the chance to work with exceptional brands and products, in a dynamic environment where we continue to work together as a family.In return for your hard work and dedication, you have the opportunity to earn an excellent salary, plus lots of fantastic benefits.
- Preferential rates on vehicle parts purchases and servicing.
- Industry leading discounted Employee Car Scheme
- 28 Day Holiday
- Award winning In-house and manufacturer training
- Cycle to work scheme
- State of the arts dealership standards
- High earning potential through commission or bonus
- Some roles offer company car
- Life assurance
- Group contributory pension scheme
- Careers development opportunities
If this sounds like you and you would love to be part of John Clark Motor Group then please APPLY now with an up to date copy of your CV. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK without Sponsorship. Verification of your Right to Work in the UK should be included with your application