Workshop Controller – John Clark Edinburgh
Do you have a passion for all things automotive? This could be the opportunity for you! John Clark Edinburgh, are seeking an experienced and qualified workshop controller in Edinburgh. As a Workshop Controller it will be your job to control the workshop workload and liaise between the workshop and Service Advisors.
Key Job Requirements for Workshop Controller – Sound good? Keep on reading and apply today!
- Ensure smooth running of the workshop and loading of ramps
- Promote and increase full utilisation of technician hours and increase productivity and efficiency of all technicians
- Assist with the upsell of all identified work and work towards achieving agreed workshop targets and KPI's as set by the Service Manager
- Effect good communication between relevant stakeholders in the service process, thus ensuring great customer serviceSkills we think will help Workshop Controller succeed in this role
- Confident personality and articulate
- Ability to deliver exemplary levels of customer service
- Strong leadership skills
- Focused, self-motivated
- Professional, presentable and excellent communication skillsWorkshop Controller required experience – If you’ve got it, we want it!
- Previous experience working within a similar role
- Previous experience working within a service departmentAbout JCMGThe John Clark Motor Group is a name synonymous with outstanding customer service, we are Scotland’s 2nd largest independently family owned motor dealer. We proudly represent a number ofinspirational brands, and have been trading for over 40 years, specializing in the sale of new and used vehicles from our 35 businesses across the East coast of Scotland. We strongly believe in investing in our people and provide specialist training and development opportunities to help our employees progress their future and careers. In addition to dedicated in-house training, we offer the chance to work with exceptional brands and products, in a dynamic environment where we continue to work together as a family.Sound good? Keep on reading and apply today!What You Will Receive from Us!
- Preferential rates on vehicle parts purchases and servicing.
- Industry leading discounted Employee Car Scheme
- 28 Day Holiday
- Award winning In-house and manufacturer training
- Cycle to work scheme
- State of the arts dealership standards
- High earning potential through commission or bonus
- Some roles offer company car
- Life assurance
- Group contributory pension scheme
- Careers development opportunities
So… What happens next?
Like the sound of this position? Once applied, our Recruitment Team will review your CV. If suitable, a member of the team will contact you to advise your CV has now been sent to the hiring manage.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK without Sponsorship. Verification of your Right to Work in the UK should be included with your application.